Friday, November 17, 2006

south-east asia summery
So the first part of my trip is over. On one hand it feels like I'm traveling for years, but on the other hand I can't believe I'm done here...
now, after 31 days, 2 amazingly beautiful countries and cultures, over 100 hours of buss ride, 2 treks, dozens of temple visits, two marriage proposals from Thai and Lao ladies, 700 of well used dollars, 4.4 giga of photos, many new friends and countless huge and freaky insects, I'll be taking my flight to New Zealand through Hong Kong.
I consider myself very lucky not to have any stomach problems this whole time. I ate very unusual stuff and was fine while many on my trip buddys had all sorts of problems...
I got used to the asian people and the way they live. Suppose it will be strange for me moving to more western and organized country... we'll see about that.

from your man in Thailand - shabat shalom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pics are truly belong to National Geographic!!

Lidor Pergament said...

Hey Yaron!
I just realized that i haven't been receiving any mails from you :)
lidorp@gmail.com
Some really good shots you've got here keep up the hard work :)
4.4GB wow that's too much.. i haven't downloaded my 15 cds of pics yet since i got back from my trip by the way...
bye for now!